You know what some of the most unexciting words are to hear? "Hey guys chick-fil-a is giving away free chicken sandwiches tonight for dinner!" cool. for those of you who don't know, chick-fil-a fries in peanut oil. if you're wondering WHY, so am I! now, chick-fil-a is really only in the south with a few exceptions so for most of my life I didn't have this problem to deal with, until I came down to school in South Carolina. When people find out that I've never had, nor will I ever have chick-fil-a they look at me with the saddest eyes and say "You poor thing, I could never live without chick-fil-a it's so good!"But honestly, if you've never had something, it's pretty hard to miss it. So, I am okay with not being able to eat greasy, no-good-for-you fried chicken sandwiches; so far I have survived my life without them. Maybe someday this fast food chain will realize how much of the population have peanut allergies and change their ways, but until then I guess I'll have to live without "eating mor chikin".
xoxo
Becca
No comments:
Post a Comment